Each year millions of Americans make gifts in support of charitable causes.
Today these legacy gifts are more important than ever in helping fund the work of charitable entities like the American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest.
Many who are committed to helping save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease have found that considering the best ways to structure their gifts can help them make meaningful contributions while also meeting personal planning goals.
In this section of our website, you will discover how legacy gifts can support research, education and advocacy in ways that you may not have thought possible.
A legacy gift with the American Lung Association can fulfill many needs at once:
- The right gift plan can help you minimize your gift, estate and income tax burden.
- Legacy gifts may enable you to give more than you had previously thought possible.
- Many legacy gifts can help you generate income for yourself or others while also benefitting the American Lung Association.
- You can add meaning to your gift by using it to honor a loved one.
- With the right gift plan, you can rest assured that you are best using your resources to support the mission of the American Lung Association.